P90X Recovery Drink – Why You Need This!
P90X Recovery Drink! This has been a long overdue post for sure! A couple months ago I wrote a similar post referring to a P90X recovery drink alternative. I briefly went into the details surrounding the P90X recovery drink, but didn’t give you the full down low on why this drink is so important. I have been using the P90X recovery drink for about three full months now and have to say that I am hooked on the stuff. I know there are many questions surround the drink like do I have to use for P90X and can I use it for other workout programs etc. With that being said I want to take the time to really pay tribute to the P90X recovery drink and let you know why you are certainly getting your money’s worth with this supplement.
P90X Recovery Drink – What You Need To Know!
First off I want to say that yes that is me and all my goofy glory above. Also yes I use the P90X recovery drink. I am not the type of person to preach about a supplement unless I have personally used it. So I want to give you everything that you need to know about the P90X recovery drink from someone who has actually used it! So with that being said here is what you need to know about the P90X recovery drink:
- This supplement was specifically designed to aid in muscle recovery with the optimal 1 hour window after your workout
- It has simple and complex carbohydrates that allow for optimum energy recovery and reduced muscle soreness
- It’s high protein efficiency ratio blend of whey protein concentrate ( more complete and natural immune-boosting, whole food unlike whey protein isolate) allows for muscle growth and repair.
- It has generous levels of antioxidant vitamins such as C and E that will help reduce muscle soreness as well as boost your immune system
- It has a small amount of Creatine Monohydrate (most widely used and proven in studies) to help boost performance without adding bulk
With all of that and it’s 4:1 carbs to protein ratio it provides plenty of boost and power needed to help your muscles recover and help you perform better!
P90X Recovery Drink – The Full Story
So many of you are saying right now well that is great, but tell me what I really want to know! Fine I will tell you what you really want to know then
1. Does it taste good?
-Yes the P90X recovery drink is delicious in my opinion! It tastes like an orange sherbet push up! Unfortunately orange is the only flavor it comes in so if you are not a big fan of orange then you are out of luck. Also the P90X recovery drink mixes very easily and does not get all clumpy like other supplement shakes.
2. How many servings do I get and how much does this cost?
- It comes with about 25 servings at 2 scoops a serving. Honestly though I only use one scoop a workout unless the workout is really intense. This will generally make it last about a month and a half. As far as the cost goes it is priced at $49.97. This is about average compared to similar QUALITY (not that garbage you get from Walmart full of fillers and other non-essential ingredients) supplement shakes you can buy. You can get 10% off if you sign up with a Club Beachbody Account if your looking for a little discount.
3. Is there a cheaper alternative that I can get?
- I actually wrote a whole other post on this exact topic, so I don’t want to go into too much detail about it here. Check out P90X recovery drink alternatives for more details.
4. Can I get by without the P90X recovery drink?
-You can definitely get by without the P90X recovery drink, but you will be much better off with it I promise. Especially if you are just starting out P90X or any program and haven’t worked out in awhile. You are going to want it!
5. Can I use the drink for other workouts then P90X?
- Absolutely and I would highly recommend it. If you are doing Insanity then this is a great choice for you. I used this for all of Insanity to get my awesome Insanity results.
6. Where can I get the P90X recovery drink?
- Just click the link below and it will take you to where can get the P90X recovery drink.
Yours in Success,
Work with me -Leaders Only!
P.S. If you enjoyed this post or found it useful click the like button below
P.P.S. If you are ready to finally be successful with your workouts than be sure to grab my FREE "Busted to Beast It" eBook above!