P90X Review – This SH** Sucks!
P90X review! Yay another same old workout program review that tells you everything you already know. Well my friend if you are reading this than I am going to give you my personal P90X review and not leave any details untouched. I want to break up my P90X review into what I liked and what I didn’t like because let’s be honest that’s really what you want to hear. You want enough information to be able to decide whether or not you think P90X could work for you. I’ll wrap up my P90X review by giving you my opinion of whether or not I would recommend this workout program.
My P90X Review – What I Liked!
So I am going to make this plain and simple and break this up so it’s very easy to read and so you get my main points of opinion about P90X.
*My P90X Review Score is based on a 1-10 scale with 1 being awful and 10 being amazing.
- The Diversity - I really enjoyed the diversity of the moves with in the program. The program itself has a lot of compound moves that work many different body parts at the same time. It really makes you realize that there are many different ways to do push ups, pull ups, and leg work and definitely confuses your muscles for maximum gains. P90X Review Score: 9
- Ab Ripper X! – I am absolutely in love with Ab Ripper X! This ab workout is incredible and no matter how many times you do it you really get that burn that you are looking for. Being able to modify the moves with in the workout itself makes this 15 min workout great for beginners all the way up to experts. P90X Review Score: 10
- The Set Up of the Schedule – I did enjoy the way the schedule was set up and how there was actually variety in the P90X schedules you could choose from. Each schedule and the way it is set up makes sure that for the most part you are never working the same body parts directly in succession.P90X Review Score: 7
- The Range of Fitness Levels – Lastly for what I like in my P90X review, I really enjoyed how it felt like no matter what your fitness level was you could genuinely start and finish this program. Like I mentioned with Ab Ripper X, the modifications that are provided in all of the workouts make it so most people of all fitness levels could participate in the exercise. They even do an excellent job of incorporating resistance bands and diversifying the equipment you could use for both men and women! P90X Review Score: 8
My P90X Review – What Sucked!
Now this is the section you may be most interested in for my P90X review. The stuff that just plain sucked or I didn’t prefer to say the least.
- The Repetitiveness – the program itself is great and I really enjoyed the muscle confusion that I got over the weeks. However personally for me the repetitiveness started to get to me because essentially you are doing the same workouts 3 weeks in a row, then recovery week, then you switch two workouts for 3 weeks in a row, then recovery, then you alternate weekly for the remaining weeks. Definitely found it hard to push through for 90 days, but none the less I can say i did it. P90X Review Score: 4
- Kenpo X -Now this is my P90X review and certainly my opinion, but I think Tony Horton through in this workout to try and make things a little fun and almost as a slight recovery before the rest day. However I personally did not get any use from this workout and would go and do other physical activity on Kenpo X days. P90X Review Score: 2
- The long time for Yoga X - Don’t get me wrong Yoga X is a great workout and very important to the program for sure. It is just too long for my taste though. An hour and a half once a week and twice a week during the recovery weeks made this hard to really push through with. P90X Review Score: 3
- Tony Horton – Now I know what you are thinking. I just don’t like him or think he is annoying. Well that is certainly not the case. Tony Horton is an excellent personal trainer and is amazing at what he does. However when you have to listen to the same workouts over and over again the jokes do tend to get a little old. You know you really have a problem when you start quoting them lol. Workout music was my solution! P90X Review Score: 5
My P90X Review – Would I Recommend P90X?
My overall P90X Review Score: 8
So here where it all comes down to for my P90X review, would I recommend P90X? Honest answer is yes I would certainly recommend P90X at least to try one time all the way through. It gave me incredible results and I could not be anymore happier with it. You can check out my P90X experience and decide for yourself. I would highly recommend before you get started to go through my FREE 7 Day Fitness Success Bootcamp before you begin. You can sign up at the top of the page. Also if you want free motivation and support be sure to sign up for a free Beachbody account.
I hope you enjoyed my P90X review! Be sure to share it with your friends and feel free to leave your comments and questions below!
Yours in Success,
Work with me -Leaders Only!
P.S. If you enjoyed this post or found it useful click the like button below
P.P.S. If you are ready to finally be successful with your workouts than be sure to grab my FREE "Busted to Beast It" eBook above!