Shakeology – Just Another Meal Replacement Shake
You may have been hearing the recent hype about this product called Shakeology, and you may be wondering well what’s the big deal, how is it different than any other meal replacement shake. Well my friends I am going to tell you my actual experience with Shakeology and why it is different than your average run of the mill meal replacement shake. You may have concerns over the price and plenty of other questions surrounding the nutrition, the quality, and even the taste. Well I am here to provide as much information and direction towards answering as much of these questions about Shakeology as possible.
What is Shakeology?
Shakeology is a meal replacement shake that can be used as a meal replacement (obviously) or even a healthy snack alternative. Shakeology provides all of the essential nutrients that your body needs all wrapped up into one shake of around 200 calories and comes in Chocolate, Greenberry, and NEW Tropical Strawberry. The biggest difference between Shakeology and all of the other meal replacement shakes is that all Shakeology’s ingredients are completely ALL NATURAL. I personally think that is incredible compared to a lot of the fillers and chemicals companies put in their shakes. Shakeology works in two ways. It first lets your body eliminate toxins in your body gently, and second allows your body to absorb essential nutrients more efficiently. If this sounds like a natural cleansing process to you, then your right it really is exactly the way it sounds. So all this is great, but I am sure you are wondering now so what is actually in it that makes it so special?
What is in Shakeology and why is it important.
-Shakeology contains over 70 high quality ingredients that are found all over the world!
- Protein and Essential amino acids- helps build and repairs muscle, improves brain function, reduces hunger cravings, keeps blood sugar steady.
- Prebiotics and Digestive Enzymes- boosts your immune system, aids in digestion, helps absorb nutrients.
- Antioxidants and Phytonutrients- gets rid of harmful free radicals and helps reduce inflammation.
- 23 Vitamins and Minerals- provides all of your essential nutrients as well as makes up for diet defiencies.
*Just as a side note before anyone gets too technical none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA (Same as all your other shakes).
See what doctors are saying about Shakeology
My Personal Experience with Shakeology
As far as my experience with Shakeology, I have been taking it now for a little over a month now and have slowly begun to notice the difference that it made. The biggest difference for me is the amount of energy that I have during the day. Before Shakeology I would get your average amount of sleep ranging from 5-8 hours and depending on how I felt that day would find myself tired about halfway through my day. In the last month since taking Shakeology I have been waking up feeling great and make it all the way through the day just fine. The second biggest thing I have noticed is my reduced hunger cravings. I don’t know about everyone else, but I work a 9-5 job and I have breakfast in the mornings and then everyday near lunch time I would be starving. Since Shakeology I don’t have the hunger pains that I would get from being ready to eat, in fact I am rarely hungry at all anymore. Finally the last thing I have noticed is my digestion has definitely improved. I think you can figure out what I am getting at, but needless to say my body feels like it is flowing a lot more efficiently now. These are my biggest differences that I have personally noticed and all and all I can say it has been well worth my money.
How can I afford Shakeology, it’s so expensive!
So this seems to be a reoccurring statement that most people end up saying after they learn about all the advantages Shakeology offers. Shakeology costs $120 for 30 servings, that’s outrageous right? If you think Shakeology is way over priced and think you just don’t have the money to afford it try to consider the following first:
- How much do you really want to eat better or live a healthier lifestyle, if you just kinda want to then yes I wouldn’t recommend this for you.
- $120/30 servings = $4 per shake I am sure that is less than what you spend on any meal that you buy at a fast food or restaurant, and is way healthier too
- Are you a coffee drinker? Think about how much money you spend at Starbucks etc. and realize how much you spend on coffee
- Do you hate cooking? This is an amazing alternative to having to prep a lot of food for dinner, just blend and drink
- Hate having to buy so many groceries to get all your daily nutrition? All that stress can be replaced by one shake.
- If it doesn’t satisfy you, you can return in for a 30 day money back guarantee EVEN if the Shakeology bag is empty!
Where can I get Shakeology?
If you would like to purchase Shakeology or would like to find out any other information that I didn’t touch on you can visit my Shakeology website. Shakeology pairs perfectly with any of your beachbody workouts like P90X or Insanity as well. I love the chocolate flavor if you are wondering about taste. If you’re still having doubts about Shakeology you can call me, yes I am serious call me. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible, definitely within 24-48 hours. So please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or doubts. Hope this post helped some of you curious people out there!
Yours in Success,
Work with me -Leaders Only!
P.S. If you enjoyed this post or found it useful click the like button below
P.P.S. If you are ready to finally be successful with your workouts than be sure to grab my FREE "Busted to Beast It" eBook above!