P90X Blog! I wanted to make a post where anyone doing P90X could come and find the support they were looking for. I am hoping in making a community P90X blog that this will allow all of you out there who are just starting P90X or who may have some preliminary questions about P90X a central location to come to. It really doesn’t matter what stage you are at in P90X, whether your about to start, or even are thinking about starting, I just want all of you to have a place to come and ask as many questions as you please about P90X. I hope this P90X blog will serve as a accountability check as well as a support group for you. I know when I started doing P90X I wished I had someone who could give me more of their attention and be there if I ever had more than just one question to ask. So I am going to give a little more details about how this P90X blog will work.
What You Can Expect From This P90X Blog
I want anyone who visits this P90X blog to know a couple of things they can expect to get in being active within this blog.
1. Personal Experience – I have personally been through P90X myself (you can check out my P90X transformation here) and know what it takes to get the results.
2. Personal Attention – For this P90X blog I want you to know that you will have my undivided attention and if you have a question or concern I will be sure to address it within 24-48 hrs. If I can not find an answer for you I am not going to lie to you and will do my best to direct you to the best source of information.
3. A Preview of My Coaching Skills – I also want to use this P90X blog as sort of a test trial for those of you who are looking for support on a more permanent basis. I have a lot of other support systems that I can provide for you as well. If you would like me to personally coach you all you have to do is sign up for a Free Beachbody Account and we can discuss the topic further. Otherwise if you just have a question or two and are looking for a one stop and go answer, then I am here for you as well.
Who Is This P90X Blog For?
So here are some reason of why this P90X blog would be for you!
- Looking for people and a place to hold you accountable for your P90X workouts.
- Looking for a place to report your progress and share your story
- Looking for a place to have your questions or concerns answered about P90X
- Looking for a place to meet new friends who have the same fitness goals as you.
- Looking for support and motivation to keep you going through P90X.
Who Is This P90X Blog NOT For?
If you are coming to this P90X blog for any of the following reasons then this blog is not for you:
- Looking for an answer to replace hardwork and commitment.
- Have no desire to get into shape or help others to.
- Not here to give complete support and motivation to others doing P90X
- Here just to be a nuisance and not contribute to the goal of the blog
The P90X Blog Is At Your Disposal
I hope you will use this P90X blog to your advantage and will actively take part in the discussions and talks that will occur. Remember this blog is all for and about you. We are all in this together and if we all act as such then everyone can achieve their fitness goals more effectively. So comment and question away my friends I will be here to help you in anyway that I can!