What To Do After P90X Or Insanity?
What to do after P90X or Insanity is a topic that gets brought up a lot after someone completes one of these programs. Seeing as I just finished Insanity, the time to answer this question seems pretty fitting. I hope after finishing one of these programs (or both) that you got some great results, I know I have! Now you are wondering what to do after P90X or Insanity? Well there are a number of options you have that when combined will give you a never ending list of ways you can continue your own fitness journey. Just remember that there is always more to be accomplished and no matter how great of shape or how much you improved, there is always room for growth. With that being said let’s get you rocking and rolling and figure out what you are going to get into next!.
What To Do After P90X or Insanity – What Are Your Goals?
When you are figuring out what to do after P90X or Insanity you need to take a minute or two to step back and decide what your goals are. This will allow you to better access what the next logical step for yourself is. I am going to list a few scenarios that you fall under that may get your mind working a little more:
1. I just finished P90X and lost a lot of weight. I was starting to finally get down some of the moves and get some big improvements. I still have a lot more weight to lose though
- In this scenario you may want to consider doing another round of P90X. Many people pick this route especially if they have a lot of weight to lose!
2. I just finished P90X and got some great results. I play a lot of sports/outside activites/etc. and would love to increase my cardio.
- This particular scenario was my case and is for many others as well. Going from P90X to Insanity is a great option and I definitely recommend it. ( The reverse scenario can be applied to this as well. You could just the same go from Insanity to P90X).
3. I have done both P90X and Insanity and I am ready for a change!
- If you have done both P90X and Insanity and you are ready for a change then don’t worry there is plenty of other programs to choose from. You could do P90X2, Body Beast, Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity Asylum etc. Beachbody offers so many great programs the possibilities are endless.
*The real X Factor in all of this though? You can combine any of these workouts to make up some crazy hybrids to really get your body working!
What To Do After P90X or Insanity – The Possibilities!
I know many people are visual people so I wanted to give a nice whole picture of why there are so many possibilities for you to choose from!
- P90X Insanity Hybrid
- Insanity Turbofire Hybrid
- P90X Turbofire Hybrid
- P90X P90X2 Hybrid
- P90X2 Turbofire Hybrid
- Turbofire Body Beast Hybrid
- P90X2 Body Beast Hybrid
- P90X2 ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid
- Body Beast ChaLEAN Extreme Hyrbid
- Body Beast InsanityAsylum Hybrid
- ChaLEAN Extreme Insanity Asylum Hybrid
- ChaLEAN Extreme Hip Hop Abs Hybrid
- Insanity Asylum Hip Hop Abs Hybrid
These by no means are all of the possibilities for what to do after P90X or Insanity I want to make that clear! With all everything I just listed including the workouts by themselves that is 21 routes you can go! These are just 8 of the programs that Beachbody offers and you can certainly mix them up into hybrids to keep your workouts fresh and exciting.
For a list of the other Beachbody workouts and a nice comparison chart that compares them you can check out this nice program comparison chart!
What To Do After P90X and Insanity – Get The Most Out of Your Next Workout
I hope this post helps you realize that there is so many possibilities and choices for you when deciding what to do after P90X or Insanity. It all comes down to your goals and what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to get the most out of your next workouts then there is crucial step you need to follow.
If you don’t already have a Free Beachbody Account then you need to sign up for one! This will give you access to free fitness and nutrition tools to help you for your journey. You will also receive me as your personal coach to help guide, motivate, and support you 100% of the way! Like I said this is critical in getting the absolute best results with your next workout!
If you are still having trouble deciding what to do after P90X or Insanity then please leave your question or concern below. I would love to help direct you to your next fitness journey! Also please share this with your friends if you found this to be helpful!
As for me I am off to do P90X2 to try and HULK UP! More details to follow!
Yours in Success,
Work with me -Leaders Only!
P.S. If you enjoyed this post or found it useful click the like button below
P.P.S. If you are ready to finally be successful with your workouts than be sure to grab my FREE "Busted to Beast It" eBook above!